Installation Guide provided for reference only. Nova Pole assumes no liability whatsoever, neither expressed or implied with regards to pole installation.
- Install the anchor bolts using template, with conduit, through the centre. Concrete should be to the bottom of the thread on the bolts.
- After curing, place the leveling nuts on the anchor bolts and screw to the bottom. Install washers, also.
- Use a level to adjust the nuts to the same height.
- Lower the pole onto the anchors using nylon slings, not chains.
- Install washers on the top of the baseplate.
- Install nuts and tighten them to the correct ft/lbs.
- Level the pole and install nut covers or base covers.
Click Here for PDF